When you’re hosting a corporate event, or some other periodic kind of event, one of the best ways to handle it is to rent a tent which is sized to accommodate the number of guests you expect. Event tents can quickly be setup and taken down, and while they’re in place they provide effective shelter against the rain and weather, so your guests won’t be inconvenienced. If you’re serving food or refreshments from the tent, it can also provide protection for the contents inside, in the event that you have an especially windy, sunny, or rainy day.
Securing your tent
When securing your event tent rentals, the proper method will be determined by the kind of surface your tent will be erected on. If on grass, some ordinary tent stakes will generally suffice, but if your tent will be setup on an asphalt surface, e.g. a parking lot, you would be better off using Asphalt Anchors from MJC Sales & Marketing. These devices are extremely secure and will provide reliable anchoring to the asphalt, without damaging the surface of the parking lot at all.
Features and benefits
One of the major benefits of erecting an event tent for your specific event is that it will allow you to hold the event outside, even if the weather happens to be unfavorable. There’s a lot to be said about having an event hosted outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine, as opposed to the unexciting indoor meeting rooms you would otherwise have to use. You might not even have a room large enough to accommodate the number of attendees you expect for your event. When the event is over, it’ll be much easier to clean up around your rental tent than it would have been indoors, and any cleanup operation can easily be accomplished before the temporary tent is taken down again.
Uses and purpose
Event tents have been used to host wedding parties in the past, as well as corporate seminars and meetings. They are also often used by vendors at Farmers’ Markets, and for similar events like festivals and carnivals. Because they’re so flexible and portable, they make great choices as structures which have temporary purposes, and need to be taken down quickly. For almost any purpose requiring the use of a temporary structure, event tents can be a great solution, and can provide shelter and protection for both people and goods which might need to be stored inside.
If you can’t find just the right size you need for an event tent rental, there are a number of companies which will work with you on the construction of a customized tent, and that can be made to any dimensions you might require. However, for virtually all cases, an event tent can be found in a size which is perfect for your particular event, and can provide exactly the kind of shelter you need. Some of the standard sizes that event tents come in are: 10′ x 10′, 10′ x 20′, 20′ x 20′, 20′ x 40′, 20′ x 30′, and 30′ x 75′. You might have to make a few phone calls to locate the size tent you need, but you should eventually find just what you’re looking for.
Content for using Asphalt Anchors to hold down tents and canopy structures.
- Tent Spikes, Earth Augers and 55-gallon barrels of water are commonly used to anchor down Tent and Canopy structures. Tent spikes from 42” and longer are time consuming and have limited uplift resistance. Earth Augers also have limit uplift resistance and need special equipment to drive into the payment and dirt below.
- Asphalt Anchors provide uplift resistant values from 1,500 to 5,000 lbs. They install and are ready to use in 15 minutes.
- Instead of driving a 42” Tent Stake, Asphalt Anchors require a 7/8” to 1 1/2” diameter hole and a drill depth from 6” to 10” deep.
- The SP58 Asphalt Anchor provides 5,000 lbs in uplift resistance. That far exceeds the performance of tent stakes and earth augers.
- Asphalt anchors can be installed flush with the surface of the asphalt. This is a great feature for temporary tent or canopy that will be taken down and reinstalled in the future. The tent can be re-anchored in the original Asphalt Anchor. No need to drive a new set up tent spikes into the parking lot. When not in use, the anchor thread opening can be capped with a plastic plug which protects the Asphalt Anchor from the elements.
- Asphalt Anchors save time and money.
- They install in a fraction of the time.
- They provide superior uplift resistance compared to tent stakes and earth augers.
- No special installation equipment is needed
- Anchors are ready to use in 15 minutes
- Corrosion resistant finishes: Zinc Plated, Stainless Steel 304 & Dacromet
Customers also searched for asphalt anchors.