Hospitality Tent Rentals
Hospitality tents are often setup so as to provide food or refreshments, and sometimes information as well, to visitors at sporting events, corporate events, car shows, wedding receptions, and recreation areas. They serve as a kind of gathering place where attendees can come in out of the sun and be refreshed by a cool beverage or snack, and can find out any information they may need about the event. These tend to be quite large tents, because such events are generally well attended, and a number of guests will need to be served and accommodated.
Securing your hospitality tent rentals
Some hospitality events are simply setup on grassy areas outside, and in these situations, some strong tent stakes are ideal for securing the tent to the ground. Keeping the tent in place can be very important, and strong winds must be dealt with sometimes, so the securing process is critical. If your hospitality tent will be setup in a parking lot or on some other kind of asphalt surface, the best method for securing the tent will be with the use of MJC Asphalt Anchors. These are not only extremely reliable, but they will not harm the surface of the asphalt.
Features and benefits
In addition to serving as a refreshment center, your hospitality tent will also provide an area where event participants can come in out of the hot sun, and get a breather from all that warmth. Another benefit of having a hospitality tent setup is that it can shelter your attendees in case rain plagues the event, and it can also protect any contents you might have in the hospitality tent. Some tents are equipped with ‘windows’, which can be opened to permit better air circulation, and some are also constructed so as to be semi-permanent in nature, for those occasions where events must be staged on a recurring basis.
Usage and purposes
The main function of a hospitality tent is just that – to provide hospitality to guests and attendees. Most often, this hospitality comes in the form of snacks and beverages which can be much appreciated by attendees. They also serve as a shelter for protecting guests from either the hot sun or the annoying rain which sometimes accompanies outdoor events. In some cases, they also serve as a focal point for arriving guests, where they can obtain useful information about the event being staged, e.g. show times, speaker times, location of other services, etc.
Given the fact that hospitality tents tend to be larger structures, the standard sizes they come in will generally be larger than normal event tents. That’s why you’ll see hospitality tents sized at 20′ x 26′, 20′ x 40′, 30′ x 75′, 40′ x 40′, and sometimes even larger. In order to find a hospitality tent which is capable of accommodating the number of guests you expect, you should work with a tent rental company, and rely on their judgment to recommend the appropriately sized hospitality tent.
Content for using Asphalt Anchors to hold down tents and canopy structures.
- Tent Spikes, Earth Augers and 55-gallon barrels of water are commonly used to anchor down Tent and Canopy structures. Tent spikes from 42” and longer are time consuming and have limited uplift resistance. Earth Augers also have limit uplift resistance and need special equipment to drive into the payment and dirt below.
- Asphalt Anchors provide uplift resistant values from 1,500 to 5,000 lbs. They install and are ready to use in 15 minutes.
- Instead of driving a 42” Tent Stake, Asphalt Anchors require a 7/8” to 1 1/2” diameter hole and a drill depth from 6” to 10” deep.
- The SP58 Asphalt Anchor provides 5,000 lbs in uplift resistance. That far exceeds the performance of tent stakes and earth augers.
- Asphalt anchors can be installed flush with the surface of the asphalt. This is a great feature for temporary tent or canopy that will be taken down and reinstalled in the future. The tent can be re-anchored in the original Asphalt Anchor. No need to drive a new set up tent spikes into the parking lot. When not in use, the anchor thread opening can be capped with a plastic plug which protects the Asphalt Anchor from the elements.
- Asphalt Anchors save time and money.
- They install in a fraction of the time.
- They provide superior uplift resistance compared to tent stakes and earth augers.
- No special installation equipment is needed
- Anchors are ready to use in 15 minutes
- Corrosion resistant finishes: Zinc Plated, Stainless Steel 304 & Dacromet
Customers also searched for asphalt anchors.