Jumpy Tents / Bounce Houses
Jumpy tents and bounce houses are great structures to rent or buy for birthday parties and other events, because they can ensure that your attendees are having a good time, and for younger guests, are actively burning off a great deal of energy, so they won’t wreak havoc on your home. If you haven’t seen one, these are large, inflatable structures which allow people to safely jump up and down on them to feel the exhilaration of being light and airborne for a few seconds. They can bring a smile to the faces of children of all ages, even those who are 30 or 40.
Usage and purposes
As mentioned above, bouncy houses are very popular at birthday parties, and in fact young guests tend to spend most of the party hours jumping in the bounce house, right up until cake and ice cream are served. This will be great for the parents of the birthday child, since it spares your house from ruination, but it’s great for the kids too, because they’re enjoying themselves the entire time. Bounce houses aren’t just for birthdays though – they can be used at any event where the intent is to get participants engaged and having a good time. The appeal of letting loose and jumping up and down is simply irresistible, and even adults at more mature events can be lured in by this appeal.
Securing your bounce house
If your party bounce house is being secured to a lawn, stakes are generally used to secure it from being blown away. On an asphalt surface such as a parking lot, you should probably use Asphalt Anchors from MJC Sales & Marketing, since these do the job nicely and will not harm the asphalt. A little extra care must be taken on windy days to make sure the bounce house is quite secure, and so that no one would be harmed in the event of a structure being blown away.
Features and benefits
The obvious benefit of renting or buying a bounce house is the fun that it provides for kids who use them. It’s a safe way to get some good exercise, and the bounce house can be themed to accommodate practically any kind of event. They’re easy to setup, and once they’re in place, they provide parents with a great opportunity to relax and catch their breath on a busy day. For kids, they provide a really good vehicle for socializing and developing their social skills, all without even realizing it. And after your kids have been playing in the bounce house for a couple hours, they won’t have the energy to come inside and trash your home’s interior.
Bounce house sizes
While bounce houses can be built to many different themes and overall sizes, a rental company will be more concerned with the size of the bounce house floor, because that dictates the capacity level of the structure. Most bounce houses are sized at either 6′ x 6′, 7′ x 7′, or 8′ x 8′, with the largest structures having a floor size of 11′ x 11′. You can explain to a rental company how many guests you expect to have, and what their ages are, and the rental company will be able to match your needs to an appropriate bounce house.
Content for using Asphalt Anchors to hold down tents and canopy structures.
- Tent Spikes, Earth Augers and 55-gallon barrels of water are commonly used to anchor down Tent and Canopy structures. Tent spikes from 42” and longer are time consuming and have limited uplift resistance. Earth Augers also have limit uplift resistance and need special equipment to drive into the payment and dirt below.
- Asphalt Anchors provide uplift resistant values from 1,500 to 5,000 lbs. They install and are ready to use in 15 minutes.
- Instead of driving a 42” Tent Stake, Asphalt Anchors require a 7/8” to 1 1/2” diameter hole and a drill depth from 6” to 10” deep.
- The SP58 Asphalt Anchor provides 5,000 lbs in uplift resistance. That far exceeds the performance of tent stakes and earth augers.
- Asphalt anchors can be installed flush with the surface of the asphalt. This is a great feature for temporary tent or canopy that will be taken down and reinstalled in the future. The tent can be re-anchored in the original Asphalt Anchor. No need to drive a new set up tent spikes into the parking lot. When not in use, the anchor thread opening can be capped with a plastic plug which protects the Asphalt Anchor from the elements.
- Asphalt Anchors save time and money.
- They install in a fraction of the time.
- They provide superior uplift resistance compared to tent stakes and earth augers.
- No special installation equipment is needed
- Anchors are ready to use in 15 minutes
- Corrosion resistant finishes: Zinc Plated, Stainless Steel 304 & Dacromet
Customers also searched for asphalt anchors.