Outdoor dining tents and restaurant tents are a great way for you to bring the great outdoors to your guests, so they can not only enjoy some great food, but they can also appreciate the natural setting and the local view. In the warm weather seasons, this is a terrific way to provide more atmosphere and appeal to your diners.
For the most part, when acquiring a restaurant tent, you’ll want to purchase the tent outright, unless you’re just planning a one-time event, in which case a party tent rental might be more appropriate. The great thing about purchasing a restaurant tent is that you can have it customized with your own company logo or motto, and that will serve as a constant advertisement as well as contributing to brand recognition. Here are some facts to keep in mind when you’re considering the purchase of a restaurant tent.
A good restaurant tent will provide weather-proof dining for your guests, and this can be important if any kind of nasty weather should crop up unexpectedly. If you’ve purchased a really sturdy and durable restaurant tent, you can be virtually immune from whatever weather is ongoing at the moment. You can also purchase restaurant tents which are semi-permanent in nature, and these can be used for years at a time, with no appreciable wear and tear.
Securing your restaurant tents
If your restaurant tents is being secured to a lawn, stakes are generally used to secure it from being blown away. On an asphalt surface such as a parking lot, you should probably use Asphalt Anchors from MJC Sales & Marketing, since these do the job nicely and will not harm the asphalt. A little extra care must be taken on windy days to make sure the restaurant tents is quite secure, and so that no one would be harmed in the event of a structure being blown away.
One of the most obvious benefits of restaurant tents is that they keep your diners safe from whatever weather is going on in the area, even if it’s just a bright, sunny day. It can be annoying and uncomfortable to have strong sunshine intruding on your dinner session, and a good restaurant tent will prevent that from happening. The fact that your restaurant tent automatically creates a shady area can be important to the comfort of your dinner guests. Having a sturdy tent to serve diners can be a great way of allowing them to enjoy the fresh air outdoors, as well as any sights and sounds of the city or town you’re situated in. It will also relieve congestion on the interior of your restaurant, so there aren’t quite so many diners inside. During the coronavirus pandemic, this has been especially important, because large gatherings are discouraged and diners are safer in an outdoor setting.
Purpose and Uses
The primary purpose of a restaurant tent will be to provide a comfortable setting for patrons, so they can enjoy their meal and the whole experience of eating outdoors. If there are times when the tent will not be in use, you might consider renting it out to private parties so that you can earn extra income from the tent. You can also use it to host your own events, for instance a Welcome to Spring dining event, or a Taste of (Your Town) event where you provide guests with bite-sized samples of everything your restaurant offers.
If you plan to buy a custom restaurant tent, you can literally choose the size of the tent you want. Rather than purchasing a huge 50′ x 50′ tent, you might want to opt for buying several smaller-sized tents where you can seat individual dining parties of four or less. Regardless of which way you decide to go, you will be providing a wonderful outdoor eating experience for your patrons, and this will probably encourage significant repeat business.
Content for using Asphalt Anchors to hold down tents and canopy structures.
- Tent Spikes, Earth Augers and 55-gallon barrels of water are commonly used to anchor down Tent and Canopy structures. Tent spikes from 42” and longer are time consuming and have limited uplift resistance. Earth Augers also have limit uplift resistance and need special equipment to drive into the payment and dirt below.
- Asphalt Anchors provide uplift resistant values from 1,500 to 5,000 lbs. They install and are ready to use in 15 minutes.
- Instead of driving a 42” Tent Stake, Asphalt Anchors require a 7/8” to 1 1/2” diameter hole and a drill depth from 6” to 10” deep.
- The SP58 Asphalt Anchor provides 5,000 lbs in uplift resistance. That far exceeds the performance of tent stakes and earth augers.
- Asphalt anchors can be installed flush with the surface of the asphalt. This is a great feature for temporary tent or canopy that will be taken down and reinstalled in the future. The tent can be re-anchored in the original Asphalt Anchor. No need to drive a new set up tent spikes into the parking lot. When not in use, the anchor thread opening can be capped with a plastic plug which protects the Asphalt Anchor from the elements.
- Asphalt Anchors save time and money.
- They install in a fraction of the time.
- They provide superior uplift resistance compared to tent stakes and earth augers.
- No special installation equipment is needed
- Anchors are ready to use in 15 minutes
- Corrosion resistant finishes: Zinc Plated, Stainless Steel 304 & Dacromet
Customers also searched for asphalt anchors.